Building for the Health and Happiness of Everyone: Creating Ideal Housing in harmony with Natural Law
Softcover, Published in 2001
This concise easy to read booklet is a summary of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda principles, the benefits and the purpose of Vedic architecture.
This full-color exhibition booklet has information on:
Part 1: Influences of Buildings on Health, Happiness and Fortune.
• The 3 principles of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda
• A general footprint diagram of room placement for a house
• A diagram showing the influences associated with various directions.
Part 2: Auspicious Vastu promotes positive, evolutionary influences, buildings without auspicious Vastu produce negative effects.
• Hazards of Architecture
• Various influences associated with land suitability
• The firing patterns of neurons in the thalamus of the brain
Part 3: Reconstructing the whole world through City Planning in harmony with Natural Law - according to the principles of Vastu Vidya of Maharishi Sthapatya Veda
• The Meissner effect showing invincibility in Nature
• Maharishi Vastu effect creating an invincible city and nation
• A plan for reconstruction of the whole world
There is also a complete presentation of how Veda and Vedic Literature expresses itself in the form of the human physiology.